Today, optometry practices are in fierce competition for patients and customers who are actively pursued by ophthalmologists, national chains and box retailers. An optometrist trying to succeed in this environment needs to stake a unique, compelling position within the marketplace. You also need to uniquely differentiate your enterprise in the mind of the consumer and give people a compelling reason to choose you.
To survive and thrive as an eyecare practice, you have to engage your prospective patients and optical customers. You must reach them where they are and appeal to their needs, desires and sensibilities. You should engage them. In other word, you should be marketing to them aggressively and intelligently.
Become a leader in vision care with proven, effective strategies.
As an optometrist, you know that it doesn’t matter that an eye exam is performed. What matters is how it’s performed. The exam must be conducted thoroughly and with an understanding of the patient’s individual concerns. Vision care advertising and Internet strategies, or any other marketing strategy, must be precisely targeted.
Through a strategic and effective plan for branding, public relations and communications, our experts will help your optometry practice, including its retail component, to:
• Stake a unique, compelling position in your marketplace
• Be recognizably different from the competition
• Attract the right patients and customers
• Provide optimal care and services
• Maintain the highest standard of ethics
Market your optometry practice with the experts by your side.
At GeekEasy, growing your bottom line is a primary objective. But we believe that our success with vision care clients is due in larger part to our focus on an ethical and proven approach. In fact, enhancing your reputation is an essential aspect of everything we do.
• Branding – For optometrists, unique differentiation is vital to success. We can help you establish a unified, cohesive and compelling brand message. From visual identity to a communications “voice,” you need to stand out from your competitors.
• Increased visibility – It all starts with getting noticed in cost-effective media placement.
• Internet strategy – Get the most out of your web presence and attract new patients, customers and referrals.
Go on…go see where you stand http://www.geekeasy.co.za/social-media-strategy-questionnaire/